Terms and Conditions – Rockit Rocker Affiliate Scheme.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved you will be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote our products. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more.
Commissions and payouts
You will earn our standard commission rate of 20% (this may be subject to change) when somebody purchases products from our store using your affiliate ID link. We may also agree commission rates with affiliates on an individual basis.
We pay out affiliate commissions in GBP to your PAYPAL email address that you supply when registering. We only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is £25.
If you do not have access to a PAYPAL account we may be able to arrange payment via Bank Transfer but please speak to us before signing up to make sure this is possible.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases, including those on a different email address. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Commissions and the minimum payout balance may be subject to change and we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any changes with 7 working days notice.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase from us.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
- The customer blocks or rejects cookies.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded (which may occur after 30 days for faulty goods).
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
We reserve the right to deduct commission from future payouts in the case of late refunded items due to faulty goods. We will try to replace the customers’ goods wherever possible so that commissions already rewarded can be kept in full.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Rockit Rocker. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote our products. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted).
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote our products and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months.
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Rockit Rocker is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Rockit Rocker and bring us legitimate, loyal customers.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Rockit Rocker, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or Rockit Rocker and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook/Instagram/TikTok etc with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
- Rockit Rocker may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for our products, so this method adds no value to Rockit Rocker.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting Rockit Rocker, please contact us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Rockit Rocker. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Rockit Rocker
Affiliates aren’t employees of Rockit Rocker and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Rockit Rocker is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Rockit Rocker site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Rockit Rocker is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. 🙂
Consequences of not-cool promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account and reject any or all commissions from your payout. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.