Rockit Safety Tests
The Rockit has been subjected to the highest safety testing standards for the European Union market.
The Rockit was subjected to, and passed all of the following tests:
(1) EN71-1: 2014 Mechanical and Physical Properties
(2) EN71-2 : 2011 + A1 : 2014 – Flammability Test
(3) REACH Regulation (EC) No.1907/2006 , Annex XVII Item 23 & amendment No. 2016/217 – Cadmium content requirement
(4) 94/62/EC and amendment 2013/2/EU & Directive (EU) 2015/720 Directive (packaging waste) – Toxic elements test
(5) REACH Regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006, Annex XVII Items 51 & 52 & amendment no. 552/2009
(6) EN 62115 : 2005 + A12 : 2015 – Safety of electric toys
Additional Chemical Safety Tests were all passed:
(1) RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU)- Screening by XRF Spectroscopy and Chemical Confirmation Test
(2) Marking requirement in article 15 (2) of WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU & in article 7(c), 7(g), 7(h) and 9(d) of RoHS Directive 2011/ 65 /EC for EEE
(3) REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006, Annex XVII item 20 & amendment (EU) No. 276/2010 – Organotin content requirement
(4) REACH Regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006 & amendment (EU) no. 1272/2013 Annex XVII Item 50 – Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons content
(5) EU REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 Article 33(1) – Obligation to provide information of safe use
(6) REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006, Annex XVII Item 63 & Commission regulation (EU) 2015/628 – Lead content requirement
(7) Regulation (EC) No. 850/2004 & amendment No.519/2012 and (EU) 2015/2030 on persistent organic pollutants (POPs) – Short Chain Chlorinated Paraffin (C10 – C13) (SCCP)
All tests for electrical emissions were passed:
(1) EN 55014-1 : 2006+A1+A2
(2) EN 55014-2 : 1997+A1+A2 (EN61000-4-2 : 1995+A1+A2)
Rockit Vibration Levels
The Rockit was tested by an Acoustic Consultancy to compare the vibration acceleration level produced by the Rockit, by hand rocking side to side, by hand rocking fore and aft, and by pushing the pushchair along paving stones.
We found that the Rockit produced comparable or lower levels of vibration than hand rocking and both hand rocking and the Rockit were significantly lower levels than pushing the pushchair over paving stones.
To read the full report and graphs – click here